Does Sculpt Nation HGH Boost really work? Is there such a thing as a natural supplement that can boost human growth hormone levels? We answer that, and more, in our complete Sculpt Nation HGH Boost Review!
[QUICK SUMMARY] The marketing material of Sculpt Nation HGH Boost is misleading. While this product has ingredients that can aid muscle growth, it doesn’t actually raise your HGH levels. The ingredients it uses aren’t shown in studies to have effects on the Human Growth Hormone; as a matter of fact, many of them don’t do anything at all. With only 1 serving per day, the effects of this product won’t last you long either – you’ll want to look for a supplement that has 3 or 4 daily servings to keep your anabolic hormones such as testosterone and HGH topped up all day.
-Click to See The Best Rated Anabolic Hormone Boosters-
Sculpt Nation HGH Boost Review – The Basics
Sculpt Nation HGH Boost is a sleek looking, muscle building/hormone boosting product.
Each bottle has 60 capsules. You’re instructed to take 2 capsules per day for optimal benefits.
You’ve guessed it, Sculpt Nation HGH Boost claims to do just what its name says.
A.k.a. it aims to boost the levels of your human growth hormone, a type of molecule that is responsible for inducing growth of your muscles and other tissues in your body. The resulting increase in HGH can help repair your damaged cells and help you stay younger.
By contrast, low HGH levels are associated with poor libido, weak and deflated muscles, fat gain, and depression. Sculpt Nation HGH Boost aims to offset these issues to help you maintain high levels of this incredibly important hormone.
Sounds too good to be true? Well, it might just be.
There are currently no ingredients, at least no natural ones, that we know that can do what Sculpt Nation Claims. Maybe they surprise us though? There’s only one way to know.
As we expected, there’s absolutely nothing in Sculpt Nation HGH Boost that would indicate it could increase Human Growth Hormone levels. In fact, this product can hardly do anything.
True, it has L-Leucine which is shown to aid muscle building. But that only works if you’re deficient in this amino acid (in other words: if you aren’t eating enough protein).
We’ll give them credit where credit is due, though; Sculpt Nation HGH Boost has no proprietary blends. This means you can at least see how much of each ingredient is inside. Allowing you to asses it for safety.
Props to them for being transparent, at least!
So, what can you expect from Sculpt Nation HGH Boost really? Let’s check each ingredient in more detail.
- Vitamin B6 – Vitamin B6 is a basic yet essential ingredient for health & performance. It doesn’t boost HGH though.
- Tribulus Terrestris – Tribulus has long been used to help with prostate health. So if that’s what you’re after, awesome. Again though, don’t expect it to raise your anabolic hormone.
- L-Leucine – L-Leucine is one of the three BCAAs, amino acids which aid muscle building. Leucine might be muscle sparing too. However, it DOES NOT boost HGH.
- L-Isoleucine – The second of the three BCAAs, L-Isoleucine might help increase insulin sensitivity in addition to boosting muscle growth. No significant effects on the human growth hormone, however.
- L-Valine – The third and final BCAA. It helps muscle growth and repair.
- L-Arginine – Arginine is a poorly absorbable amino acid that can improve blood flow throughout your body. L-Citrulline is a better option because it converts naturally to L-Arginine in your kidneys and has much higher bioavailability.
- L-Glutamine – Glutamine is often used for gut repair as well as reducing muscle inflammation after a workout. It’s not a HGH booster, just like any other ingredient in Sculpt Nation’s formula.
- L-Lysine – This is an amino acid that people often pair with vitamin C to help fight viruses. You’ve guessed it, it has no effects on performance or HGH.
- GABA – GABA is another supplement with low bioavailability. Your brain makes all the GABA it needs. It doesn’t like GABA from external sources, which is why GABA supplements can’t cross the blood-brain barrier.
- L-Ornithine Hydrochloride – Ornithine is an amino acid involved in the urea cycle. It can lower ammonia levels in your blood, but that’s about it.
- Colostrum – This has similar effects to whey protein, but it can also aid your immune system and gut health.
- Glycine – Glycine is an amino acid that helps your liver produce antioxidants such as glutathione. This makes it a good general health ingredient. Sadly it’s yet another ingredient in Sculpt Nation with no actual effects on HGH.
Sculpt Nation HGH Boost should be safe for most people. Although its ingredients don’t do what the misleading marketing material on Sculpt Nation website claims, they’re well researched for their safety.
If you have any kind of medical condition, though, speak with your doctor before using this.
Price and Value for Money?
Sculpt Nation HGH boost costs $49 per container. Keep in mind that each bottle will last you 30 days if you take the recommended 2 a day.
So, is it worth the money? Well, if you’re looking to boost your HGH levels, then definitely not! It doesn’t do any of what it claims.
However, Sculpt Nation HGH Boost is still a good supplement for muscle building. Some of its ingredients, particularly L-Leucine, can aid muscle growth by activating your body’s mTOR pathway.
But it’s still far from the best natural anabolic supplement we’ve seen.
Related: The Three Leading Test Boosters We Recommend
Conclusion to Sculpt Nation HGH Boost Review
So that concludes our Sculpt Nation HGH Boost review. Should you buy this product?
We recommend that you do more research if your sole goal is to raise your Human Growth Hormone levels. Some of the best ways you can do this is by doing hard exercise and fasting (not eating food) several times per week for 16-24 hours. This has been shown in studies to have the biggest impact on HGH. More than almost anything else that can be done naturally. And certainly more than most supplements out there.
That said, if you’re looking for a really good anabolic hormone booster and muscle building supplement, we recommend checking our top 3 by clicking on the image below.
We do independent reviews on over 40 testosterone booster supplements every year, searching for the most effective, research-backed formula on the market.
Some of our criteria include:
- Must support testosterone naturally and safely
- 100% clean, legal ingredients
- Long-term and short-term benefits
- Energy, Mood and Libido
- Brand Trust
- Value for money
2 thoughts on “Sculpt Nation HGH Boost Review – Does it Actually Work?”
I’ve been using your hgh boost for almost a year now, should I be cycling on & off?
HGH Boost is not “ours”. It’s a supplement from Sculpt Nation. We didn’t manufacture this supplement. We’re only reviewing it here.
As for your question, we didn’t cycle HGH Boost during our 3-month testing period as it doesn’t contain anything that would actually “boost” HGH or other hormones. Hope that helps!