Ketoxol is a supplement that is created to help with your keto diet, pushing you to perform at higher energy levels as you lose excess body fat. To aid with the ketogenic diet, Ketoxol supplement capsules help with maintaining energy and metabolism efficiency in the body.
Sound interesting? See if Ketoxol is the right supplement for you by reading our team’s full analysis below.
Ketoxol Review at a Glance
Short on time? Here are the 5 key facts you should know about Ketoxol;
- Ketoxol is claimed to help support your Keto Diet by maintaining energy and metabolism. It also enhances the immune system.
- It comes in form of capsules that are taken twice daily with water after your meals.
- It costs 44.95 US $ per bottle, and each bottle includes 60 capsules. It is enough for your 30 days intake.
- BHB ketones is the main active ingredient that’s said to support weight loss and energy levels on the keto diet, but the current scientific evidence doesn’t look too promising. BHB ketones can also give you diarrhea, insomnia, stomach aches, jitters and other side effects if sensitive to this ingredient.
- Ketoxol reviews from other users don’t look too glamorous. The product has received mixed feedback, with a rating of 3.3/5 on Amazon.
What do we rate as the best?
Ketoxol is a weight loss supplement that is taken to stabilize your energy levels as well as to accelerate the ketosis in your body. You must be wondering, why do I need this supplement when I am already on Keto Diet. Keto Diet is not necessarily a pleasant endeavor for everyone to undertake since it requires your body to adjust to many changes.
Firstly, you must maintain a very low carb intake, while keeping your fat intake relatively high. Along with sugar cravings, dizziness and feeling physically weak, you can also be prone to Keto Flu or have similar symptoms of flu (not that flu, don’t worry). Ketoxol helps to counter these adverse side effects of the Ketogenic diet. As the supplement contains exogenous ketones, it enables metabolism and energy boost by responding to your bodies’ cravings.
The brand of Ketoxol you opt for also has a significant impact on the overall result. The brand’s reputation is important to know; Ketoxol is developed by a brand called Nutra4health LLC. Their products are FDA-approved and are based in United States.
How to use Ketoxol:
Ketoxol is relatively easy to use. It comes in form of powder filled capsules making its intake pretty simple. So how do you go about using the supplement? According to our own research:
- Take one capsule in the morning after your morning meal.
- Take the second capsule in the evening after you are done with your evening meal.
- Take the capsules with lukewarm water.
- For optimal energy levels, take no more than two capsules a day, no matter what.
However, it is highly advised to get your Ketoxol prescription from your nutritionist or your doctor prior to using them. The bottle does not contain any prescribed information regarding daily use. Your nutritionist will be able to assist you with its usage while maximizing your ketosis process.
[Related: The 5 of the Best Fat Burners for Men]
Ketoxol relies upon one essential formula to deliver its promise – BHB. The manufacturers pride themselves over developing Ketoxol by integrating this cutting-edge innovation in dietary practices, and formula designs. The ingredients used in the supplements are following:
- BHB (Beta-Hydroxybutyric Acid): Naturally, this chemical is found in your body to retain energy levels in case of a lack of carbohydrates or sugar. This chemical is developed in the Lab to be integrated into supplements. Ketoxol uses BHB formula with a propriety blend of Calcium, Magnesium, and Sodium Hydroxybutyric ketones in order to boost energy levels. The formula stabilizes the body when the keto diet causes nausea, sugar cravings, and weakness in your physical and mental state. It also enables Ketosis in the body which is essential for fat loss.
- Sodium – 30 mg: Ketoxol integrates this ingredient as a bonding element for BHB. It also helps in stimulating various nerve muscles, that help in day-to-day physical tasks.
- Calcium- 62 mg: As per the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Calcium intake has a positive relation with Fat loss. Calcium is a part of the BHB formula used in Ketoxol.
- Magnesium- 10mg: If you want your heart, muscle, and kidneys to function properly, then you need the right and constant amount of magnesium intake. The mineral also helps in stimulating the nerve muscles as well as in regulating blood sugar, energy boost, and other necessary chemical reactions in the body.
- Caffeine: This ingredient is found in many fat loss supplements and pills. Caffeine, as we all know, keeps us on our toes, with high energy levels simultaneously keeping a low appetite. Perfect combination for ketogenic diet.
According to Amazon reviews, Ketoxol has a rating of 3.3 out of 5 by the 13 users who have used it.
Two of the customers found this supplement to be helpful and claimed that it accelerated their fat loss process while one user found the supplement to have no significant benefits.
We quote some reviews below:
Martha Austin, Amazon: “Weight fell off slowly.”
David H, Health Insider: “Not seeing any benefit. I am very disappointed with the product. I have used it for 4 months. It does not curb my appetite and I haven’t seen any weight loss at all.”
Several readers have asked us if Ketoxol was ever featured on Shark Tank – the answer is no.
Does Ketoxol Have Side Effects?
As we said, some of Ketoxol’s ingredients might come with side effects, including:
- Sodium retains water in the body and can make you feel bloated.
- People using the beta-hydroxybutyrate formula have reported cases of diarrhea, and stomach pain, constipation. With ketosis taking place in your body, the additional Ketoxol can aggravate some of the stomach-related issues.
- It can increase blood pressure; people with preexisting health conditions should speak with their doctor before taking this one.
- As it contains caffeine it can also cause jitters, sleeplessness, and stomach pain
Generally, fat loss capsules such as Ketoxol should only be used if recommended by your nutritionist. Keto Diet is a tough process, but once you become accustomed to it, it can become a part of your lifestyle.
Overall, Ketoxol is a decent product for those who’re already in ketosis and want slightly more energy. However, in terms of suppressing appetite and burning body fat, there are better options available.