Here’s our analysis & inspection of Alpha Lion SuperHuman Burn. If you aren’t already familiar with it, SuperHuman Burn is a pre-workout supplement designed to boost your energy levels and muscle pumps while you work out. In addition to being a pre-workout, Alpha Lion SuperHuman Burn also works to burn fat. Simply mix it with water and enjoy its flavor, and let the ingredients get to work.
But does Alpha Lion SuperHuman Burn really work? What’s the optimal dosage? Can you double scoop it? How does it work? What are the potential side effects, and what else should you know about this product? We take a closer look below, starting with a quick summary!
Alpha Lion SuperHuman Burn At a Glance
- Two great-tasting flavors: Sour Gummy Bear & Blue Gummy Bear
- Experienced users can couble scoop for extra caffeine energy
- Delivers solid muscle pumps
- Lacks more proven fat burning ingredients
- Uses the synthetic sweetener Sucralose
- Combines multiple stimulants – including the controversial Bitter Orange Extract
Alpha Lion SuperHuman Burn is a great-tasting pre-workout/fat burner. Although some people won’t be bothered by the fact that SuperHuman Burn is not naturally sweetened, others will point to studies that have shown that Sucralose may negatively impact the gut microbiome and other health markers long-term.  As far as benefits go, SuperHuman Burn will give you a rush of energy with its stimulants. In addition to caffeine, there’s also Citrus Aurantium. This ingredient, due to its aggressive nature, may be too much to handle if you’re intolerant. There is also no green tea extract, cayenne pepper, glucomannan, or other proven weight loss ingredients in SuperHuman Burn. So, while we’ve found it to be a potent pre-workout for focus, energy and muscle pumps, it didn’t blow us away in the weight loss department.
What do we use?
How to Use Alpha Lion SuperHuman Burn
Alpha Lion SuperHuman Burn dosage is 1 scoop, 15-30 minutes before working our or when you want to experience an “energy kick.” More experienced users can double scoop the product; however, make sure you know you can handle the aggressive stimulants.
There are a lot of different ingredients in Alpha Lion SuperHuman Burn. Many of which are intended to give you energy, mental focus, and intense muscle pumps. However, there are really not that many fat burning ingredients in here. We don’t see cayenne pepper, green tea, glucomannan, or other core ingredients that the best fat burners often use. The good news is, there are no proprietary blends in Alpha Lion SuperHuman Burn so you’ll know exactly the amount of ingredients you’re getting.
Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients in SuperHuman Burn:
- L-Citrulline (2000mg) – This is an amino acid that converts to L-Arginine, which in turn promotes the release of Nitric Oxide, making your blood vessels wider. Ultimately, this results in fuller and bigger muscle pumps. 
- Beta-Alanine (1800mg) – Beta-Alanine is a great pre-workout ingredient that increases endurance and energy output. In a practical scenario, Beta-Alanine may help you do 1 or 2 extra reps in the gym.
- Taurine (500mg) – Taurine is another amino acid that is known for calming nerve tension and supporting the kidneys.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (112.5mg) – Caffeine is the first of the ingredients in SuperHuman Burn that is not just a pre-workout, but also a fat burner. It boosts the metabolic rate so you burn more calories while the stimulant effects last. 
- L-Theanine (112.5mg) – L-Theanine works to counter some of the negative caffeine’s effects; calming the mind and reducing jitters.
- DiCaffeine Malate (50mg) – Di-Caffeine Malate is thought to be a cleaner form of caffeine, one that lasts a bit longer and provides smoother effects.
- MitoBurn L-BAIBA (250mg) – Also known as β-aminoisobutyric acid, L-BAIBA helps with the conversion of white (hard-to-get-rid-of) fat into brown fat tissue, which is easily burned off and used by your body for heat production. Although human evidence on L-BAIBA is lacking and not overly strong, it looks relatively promising.
- Cocoa Extract (50mg) – This is a source of natural antioxidants that may further boost your energy levels, in addition to providing general health benefits. 
- Bitter Orange Extract (50mg) – Also known as Citrus Aurantium – Citrus Aurantium is a strong stimulant that can cause side effects in intolerant people. Let alone when it’s combined with other stimulants like caffeine. This mix is potentially dangerous and can lead to energy crashes, anxiety episodes, and high blood pressure among others.
- Grains of Paradise Seed Extract (20mg) – Grains of Paradise has some evidence showing it may assist with the burning of fat in the body. Although, how strong its effects are is currently not clear, as this is still a relatively unstudied ingredient.
- Niacin (12.5mg) – Niacin is also known as vitamin B3. It helps to improve cholesterol levels, but at the cost of worsening insulin sensitivity, which can, ironically, make it harder to lose weight.
- Vitamin B12 (250mcg) – Vitamin B12 is an essential general health nutrient. Supplementation may enhance your energy levels if you’re deficient in it. If not, then it has no noticeable effects.
Although there are a few stimulants in SuperHuman Burn, a lot is missing from its formula to make it more effective at burning fat, increasing calorie expenditure, and suppressing appetite. Some core ingredients that are omitted include:
- Green Tea Extract – contains EGCG molecules that trigger increased metabolic activity.
- Cayenne Pepper Extract – boosts thermogenesis by increasing your core temperature, leading to higher calorie consumption.
- Konjac Root Fiber – after ingestion, it swells up to 100x its size in the stomach, resulting in feelings of fullness and satiety that typically last for hours.
- Chromium – helps to balance blood sugar levels, reducing mood swings and sugar cravings.
- Vitamin D – an essential sunshine nutrient that helps reduce inflammation, boosts mood & motivation, and enhance metabolic health.
You might also like:
There are not a lot Alpha Lion SuperHuman Burn reviews or testimonials online at the moment. This is due to the fact that SuperHuman Burn is a relatively new product, and also because it only sells on the official website, so independent and impartial reviews are difficult to come by.
Alpha Lion SuperHuman Burn contains more than 150mg of caffeine per serving, or 300mg of caffeine if you decide to “double scoop.” This is already a potentially risky dose on its own, but Alpha Lion SuperHuman Burn also included other stimulants like Citrus Aurantium which can aggravate the negative side effects. These mainly include:
- Irritability & mood swings
- Energy crashes
- Rapid heartbeat
- Elevated blood pressure
Price, Quality, and Value for Money
A single tub of SuperHuman Burn will cost you $59.99. You get 50 servings per tub if you use only 1 serving, or 25 servings if you use 2 scoops per day.
We rate it as a good value for money if you’re looking for a powerful and aggressive pre workout. However, due to the lack of better fat loss ingredients, we don’t think SuperHuman Burn is the best option on the market right now in that price category.
Conclusion to Alpha Lion SuperHuman Burn Analysis
So that was our Alpha Lion SuperHuman Burn report. We do think this has some excellent pre-workout ingredients, including L-Citrulline and L-Theanine, which will not only enhance your mental focus and energy, but also improve blood flow, so you get more nutrients & oxygen delivered to your working muscles.
However, is SuperHuman Burn the best fat burner we’ve seen? We don’t think it is. Considering that it relies too heavily on stimulants – which tend to lead to crashes and jitters – it shouldn’t cost as much as it does. There are many premium, high-quality fat burning ingredients missing that would make this a more potent weight loss supplement. For the price it charges, it’s possible to find more effective options with some research.
The fat burner market can be confusing and hard to navigate. If you don’t know where to start, be sure to check this year’s Top 6 Women’s Fat Burners and Top 5 Men’s Fat Burners. For the current highest-rated weight loss supplements overall, see the link below!