Here’s our Testogen vs Testo Max comparison. Which testosterone booster is better? Which is safer, healthier for daily use, and which has better customer reviews? We answer these questions in-depth below – starting with a quick summary.
TESTOGEN VS TESTO MAX SUMMARY: Both Testogen and Testo Max contain identical ingredients, in identical dosages. The ingredient profiles of Testogen and Testo Max are 100% natural and studied for their safety. They won’t artifically increase your testosterone like steroids, but instead, support your body in making of its own anabolic hormones, while also supporting libido, sex drive, performance, energy, and masculine virility. But which one has the edge over the other? We rate Testogen as the better option than Testo Max – due to the fact that it offers better value for money with its bulk-buy deals. With that said, Testogen isn’t a perfect men’s health supplement. Some of its key ingredients are underdosed (or over-served in some cases), which diminishes Testogen’s effectiveness and makes it fall out of the year’s best testosteorone booster list.
Testogen vs Testo Max – The Basics
Testogen is a popular dietary supplement designed to support men’s vitality – by enhancing your natural testosterone production. Testogen’s manufacturer also claims it will boost your sex drive, performance, and mental focus.
Testogen contains 120 capsules per bottle. The dosage recommendations are 4 capsules spread throughout the day with your main meals. This is a good way to dose a testosteorne booster, as it allows for continual supply of beneficial ingredients in your system.
Testogen has been longer on the market than its rival, Testo Max – since 2009. Testogen is made by Wolfson Berg, a Cyprus-based company with a team that operates all around the world. You may know Wolfson Berg as the company that produced other big hits, like the PhenQ fat burner.
Interested in Testogen? Get prices here.
Testo Max, just like Testogen, comes with some downsides – it’s definitely not perfect. On the bright side, it contains 120 capsules per bottle with a serving size of 4 capsules per day; much like Testogen. However, it uses a few weak ingredients, and one ingredient that has too high of a dose and may lead to side effects.
So, which one is better between Testogen and Testo Max? And how do they compare to other natural men’s health supplements? We find out in detail below.
Testogen and Testo Max both contain 11 ingredients. In fact, their ingredient formulas are completely identical!
They have all the exact same ingredients and in the exact same dosages. It’s a tie, then.
But what do these ingredients do? What benefits will they give you? Are they safe and well-dosed? By checking the ingredients list below, we’ll be able to “kill two flies with one hit”, aka, we’ll know how both Testogen and Testo Max will work for you without having to analyze them separately, as both have identical formulas.
Let’s take a closer look.
- Vitamin D3 – it’s the most crucial nutrient for testosterone. Studies show vitamin D works to raise T levels in men who’re deficient in this nutrient. Testogen and Testo Max both contains over 2,000IU of vitamin D per serving, which is sub-optimal. Studies show 3,332IU per day to be the minimum for testosterone boosting. 5,000IU produces even better results.
- Vitamin B6 – Also called pyridoxine, vitamin B6 supports your overall wellness as a man. Both Testogen and Testo Max contain good doses of this ingredient.
- Zinc – Zinc influences your immune system, testosterone synthesis, and stress response. Both products contain 10mg of zinc per serving, which is an excellent dose – not too light, but also not too high to cause nausea or other side effects.
- D-Aspartic Acid – DAA is a well-researched anabolic amino acid, known to raise testosterone in the short-term. However, it doesn’t maintain higher T levels long-term; they fall off back to normal after a while with this ingredient. Both Testogen and Testo Max contain a relatively light dose of DAA.
- Fenugreek Extract – Fenugreek helps keep your natural testosterone high by reducing its turn-over to another hormone – DHT. TestoPrime and Testo Max contain 200mg of Fenugreek per serving. This is too much of a good thing. It may lower DHT too much, which is not good; we need DHT just as much as we need testosterone in optimal balance.
- Korean Panax Ginseng – This type of Ginseng is known to boost libido and masculine vigor. Testogen and Testo Max only contain 40mg of Panax Ginseng, which is far less than what’s found in the best men’s health supplements. At such a low dose it’s unlikely to confer substantial benefit.
- Black Pepper Extract – A source of piperine, Black Pepper Extract enhances your body’s digestion of other ingredients.
- Vitamin K1 (20mcg) – vitamin K1 is a nutrient found in green leafy vegetables and influences heart health. However, it’s not the best type of vitamin K for testosterone support. Vitamin K2 is superior and is more often seen in top products.
- Magnesium (200mg) – Magnesium is an excellent ingredient for T boosters. It’s an essential mineral that helps to boost both your free and total testosterone levels. It’s been shown to be particularly effective if you’re deficient and sedentary.
- Nettle Leaf Extract (40mg) – Nettle leaf, while common in supplements of this category, isn’t proven to actually raise the male hormone, or do anything for male vitality for that matter.
- Boron Citrate (8mg) – Boron is an increasingly popular ingredient in T boosters, and for good reason. It’s been shown to raise T levels in as little as 7 days.
THE BOTTOM LINE:
Testogen and Testo Max have solid ingredient profiles. Both are 100% natural and contain some of the best-researched testosterone nutrients. These ingredients will also help with your libido, sexual health, performance, and energy. However, the issue with both formulas is that some ingredients are either underdosed, overserved, or come in poorly absorbable forms. These include the key players like vitamin D, vitamin K1, Fenugreek, and Korean Panax Ginseng. Although these two aren’t bad by any means, there are definitely better-dosed men’s health products available today.
Side Effects – Which Product is Safer?
Testogen and Testo Max are relatively safe supplements. Both Testogen and Testo Prime contain well-researched ingredients that aren’t known to cause adverse side effects when taken in recommended dosages. Now, this is where it gets a little tricky.
There’s a high dose of Fenugreek in both Testogen and Testo Max. At 200mg per serving, it may lower DHT to such an extent where it’ll create hormonal imbalance with testosterone. Therefore, it’s best to check with your doctor before taking this much Fenugreek.
As with anything, too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. Fenugreek is a powerful herb and is shown in studies to safely support your body in maintaining healthy testosterone levels. The problem arises if you try to overdo it, putting more than 150mg of Fenugreek per serving. Just like caffeine or any other ingredient, Fenugreek is perfectly safe and doesn’t cause any side effects at these doses; more than that and the risk of things like weight gain, lethargy, and “man boobs” does increase slightly.
Price and Value for Money?
Testogen and Testo Max both cost $59.99 per bottle – a month’s supply. Both companies also offer a 2+1 month deal, where you pay for 2 bottles of the product and get 1 extra bottle for free + free workout guide. However, Testogen does have the edge here with its 3+2 month deal, where you pay for 3 bottles of Testogen and get 2 extra bottles of Testogen for free + extra gifts and free international shipping.
While we don’t rate Testogen and Testo Max as the best men’s health supplements on the market right now, Testogen definitely offers better value for money with its awesome bulk-buy deals.
Where to Buy
You can buy Testogen and Testo Max on their official websites .You can also purchase Testogen on Amazon, though it’s hard to tell how old the batch is when buying from there.
On the other hand, purchasing directly from the manufacturer gets you better bulk deals and also the perk of getting the latest and freshest batch of the product, along with gifts such as a free testosterone boosting guide.
Our Conclusion to Testogen vs Testo Max
Testogen and Testo Max fall amongst the market-leading testosterone boosting supplements. They’re natural, they use clinically studied ingredients, and they’ve got backing from customers from around the world. However, just because they’re heavily hyped online, doesn’t mean they’re the very best products for men’s vitality, libido, energy, and testosterone on the market.
From our experience, there are more effective products available on sale right now. If we had to pick one of the two, though, we’d go with Testogen. It’s been longer on the market than Testo Max, has better customer reviews, and offers you better value for money with its great bulk-buy deals.
If you’re looking for the most effective way to naturally raise your energy levels, libido, muscle gains, fat loss, and vitality, make sure to check the current three best-reviewed T boosters below.
YOU MAY LIKE: