TestoFuel vs Prime Male: which one to choose? We’ll start this off by giving you a short summary of our comparison, followed by a more detailed breakdown of their formulas below.
[PRIME MALE VS TESTOFUEL SUMMARY] At the end of the day, each product is targeted towards a different audience. Whereas TestoFuel is designed to maximize anabolic muscle growth and promote fat shredding naturally, Prime Male is formulated specifically for men 35+ who’re looking to improve their vitality and bring back their hormones into a more youthful range. Both products offer great deals on bulk purchases, have great serving schedules, and are available worldwide.
Both Products are Available on Their Official Websites
TestoFuel vs Prime Male – The Basics
Here we have a comparison between two giants of the testosterone booster market – Prime Male and TestoFuel.
Both products have enjoyed high ratings for many years now (including 2018 and 2020), and many customers are looking to find out which of the two – TestoFuel or Prime Male – is better value for money.
Most T-booster supplements claim the same benefits, so it can be hard to pick the one that’s right for you. This is especially the case nowadays with the internet being filled with useless and downright crap information.
Our TestoFuel vs Prime Male comparison was crafted to make your life easier. We’ll be looking at their ingredients, serving sizes, side effects, price and trust, and a lot more to give you a complete picture of both products.
TestoFuel comes in 120-capsule bottles with mean-looking red capsules, and is designed to maximize muscle growth and cutting unwanted boy fat. Prime Male comes in a stylish looking bottle of its own and is designed to help men 35+ turn back the clock.
But which one do we choose as our overall #1 pick?
The Ingredient Profiles
Phew… these two bad boys really took it to another level with the ingredients. TestoFuel and Prime Male formulas are both top-of-the line stuff, head and shoulders above most testosterone boosters on the market.
Ultimately, neither formula is better than the other. It all boils down to what you’re looking for.
While TestoFuel has 9 ingredients, including a big dose of D-Aspartic Acid, Magnesium, and Oyster extract to promote anabolism and muscle building.
Prime Male has 12 ingredients including Luteolin, Stinging Nettle Root, and a few other ingredients that focus on protecting long-term testicular health and offseting testosterone decline as you age.
TestoFuel has also drafted in Fenugreek for an additional support to jack up your levels of your most important anabolic hormone, whereas Prime Male contains a nice dose of Mucuna Pruriens to support your mood and motivation.
Ultimately, TestoFuel’s formula is more geared towards muscle building and getting shredded. Meanwhile, Prime Male’s formula is highly targeted towards men who want to boost their libido, sexual performance, mental well-being, and long-term masculine health.
Below we’ll be taking a closer look at both formulas’ ingredients. Bolded are the ingredients that are unique to each product. Those that aren’t bolded are shared between both supplements.
- Vitamin D3 (5000IU) – This is an ingredient that makes or breaks a test booster. It’s one of the most powerful natural test boosting ingredients out there. It also improves your mood and reduces depression. A nice big dose of it has been added in TestoFuel, too.
- Vitamin K2 (18mcg) – Vitamin K2 has many important roles in your body, among them is protecting your testosterone levels from declining (due to stress, sleep deprivation, etc.). study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3180407/
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI) (5mg) – Pyridoxine HCI is a form of vitamin B6 that has many small benefits for your body, including supporting your natural T production.
- Magnesium Aspartate (200mg) – Magnesium has been shown to raise both free and total test levels, in both sedentary men with low testosterone and athletes with normal testosterone. It’s a mineral that can benefit pretty much anyone, especially considering that most of us are deficient in it due to soil depletion. Excellent dosage in TestoFuel!
- Zinc Monomethionine and Aspartate (10mg) – This is a fabulous dose of zinc. Most testosterone boosters over-do it with this nutrient which brings no extra benefits, only side effects. Zinc in general is needed for the synthesis of testosterone in your testes, so it’s a great choice all in all.
- D-Aspartic Acid (2300mg) – DAA has been included in a big and powerful dose in TestoFuel to provide a short-term boost to your testosterone levels. This can be of huge help when you’re training and looking to get ‘swole’. This is the ingredient that will make the most difference to your testosterone levels in a short period of time, but it should be cycled in doses over 2000mg to maintain the beneficial effects.
- Asian Red Panax Ginseng (100mg) – This is an all-rounder. It helps with everything from energy levels, mood, to boosting testosterone production.
- Fenugreek Seed (100mg) – This is a unique TestoFuel ingredient that isn’t found in Prime Male. It works by blocking enzymes that convert your testosterone to DHT and estrogen. The result? Higher testosterone levels, of course.
- Oyster Extract (100mg) – Another unique ingredient that you’ll rarely see in any testosterone booster. Oysters are among the most nutrient-dense foods on planet Earth. But they’re especially rich in trace minerals that supercharge your natural testosterone production.
Prime Male Ingredients
- Vitamin D3 (5000IU) – Again, this is an essential ingredient if you want to keep your T levels as high as naturally possible.
- Vitamin K2 (45mcg) – Prime Male has a bit more vitamin K2 than TestoFuel to augment its testosterone-protective effects.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) (7.5mg) – Vitamin B6 in Prime Male is more bioavailable than that in TestoFuel, which makes sense since it’s targeted at older guys who start experiencing a decline in their body’s ability to absorb nutrients.
- Magnesium Citrate (100mg) – This is a bit less than what TestoFuel offers, since magnesium is more of a muscle strength booster, and that’s not really what Prime Male is all about.
- Zinc Citrate (30mg) – This has more zinc than TestoFuel, a bit too high for our liking but it’s a powerful dose that helps to prevent testosterone levels from falling down due to stress.
- D-Aspartic Acid (1600mg) – A little less than what’s found in TestoFuel, which is actually good in this case. Instead of ramping up your test levels fast, it helps to steadily increase them over the long-term.
- Asian Red Ginseng 4:1 extract (120mg) – This is a better form of Asian Red Ginseng than in TestoFuel with a slightly bigger dose. Again, TestoFuel doesn’t need that much because this ingredient is mainly for male vitality and energy levels, which younger guys have plenty of.
- Luteolin (60mg) – This is added to help combat increased estrogen levels in older age. And consequently, side effects such as man boobs and belly fat. Lutein also protects cells in your testes since it’s an antioxidant.
- Mucuna Pruriens Seed Extract (15% Levadopa) (300mg) – This is a mood-boosting ingredient. It helps your brain to make more dopamine, a neurotransmitter crucial for motivation, productivity, and staying on track with your goals. Mucuna has also been shown to support healthy testosterone levels by reducing the feminine hormone prolactin.
- Nettle Root 10:1 Extract (160mg) – Nettle Root acts as an aromatase inhibitor in your body. This means, it helps to slow down the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
- BioPerine Black Pepper Extract (10mg) – BioPerine is designed to aid your body in absorbing other ingredients in Prime Male.
- Boron (5mg) – This is a trace mineral that has shown promising effects on testosterone in multiple human studies.
Servings and Dosages
When checking the dosage directions for both TestoFuel and Prime Male, it’s clear that they share more than just several ingredients between them.
Both T-boosters contain 120 capsules per bottle. Both also have 1 capsule, 4 times per day serving. Meaning the bottle will last you 30 days in both cases.
If you’re used to taking one tablet per day (e.g. a multivitamin), a four-capsule daily serving might seem like an overkill – but there’s a reason why TestoFuel and Prime Male are dosed like this.
We spoke with reps of both companies, and they said that this gives the body a constant supply of beneficial nutrients during the day. This makes sense. Taking one capsule per day means the effects will wear off quickly, and as a result, you won’t be able to achieve any serious long-term results.
Many other testosterone boosters use 2 capsule per day serving. This isn’t much better either, for two main reasons. One, taking 2 capsules at once can be too much. Second, it might mean that you’ll experience peaks and lows in your T levels, rather than keeping it steadily increased 24/7.
So again, both TestoFuel and Prime Male have nailed the serving sizes – 4 capsules per day is perfect for most men.
Side Effects – Which Product is Safer?
Safety and long-term reliability are incredibly important with any supplement. Here’s our take on which of the two contenders – TestoFuel vs Prime Male – wins in this crucial department.
TestoFuel’s ingredients are 100% natural and extensively researched. So there’s no complaints in that regard.
But what about serving sizes? Well, since it has no proprietary blends, we can see everything on the label and assess the doses for safety.
Looking at the label, you’ll see that the amounts of every ingredient fall within the safe range. D-Aspartic Acid is dosed pretty high, but these doses haven’t been found to cause side effects. Additionally, WebMD says D-aspartic Acid is “Likely safe” when taken with food.
So with that in mind, TestoFuel is very unlikely to give you side effects unless you’re extremely allergic to some of its ingredients. The best practice for avoiding side effects is sticking religiously to the usage directions. And if you have any questions, talk to your MD.
TestoFuel’s Official Website: https://www.testofuel.com/
Prime Male Safety
Much like TestoFuel, Prime Male is all natural and boasts a transparent formula. All amounts are properly served to provide the benefits, while keeping you safe from side effects.
Nettle Root is known to cause stomach upsets in less tolerant users – although this mainly results from topical use. There’s also 30mg of zinc per serving, which can cause pain if you take it on an empty stomach.
Other than that, the formula is perfectly safe, and unless you’re allergic to any of its ingredients, it shouldn’t give you any serious side effects.
Prime Male’s Official Website: https://www.primemale.com/
Price and Value for Money?
TestoFuel and Prime Male are similarly priced and offer the same deals. You get 2 extra bottles for free if you buy 4 bottles, and you get 1 extra bottle for free if you buy 3 bottles of any of these two products. You also get free worldwide shipping on multi-box purchases with both products.
That said, Prime Male is slightly more expensive when buying in the US dollars. Strangely, both products come at the same price for those buying in the UK.
As they’re very similarly priced, TestoFuel could be a more favorable option for customers in the US.
You can check TestoFuel deals and prices by clicking here.
You can check Prime Male deals and prices by clicking here.
Our Conclusion to TestoFuel vs Prime Male
So that concludes our Prime Male vs TestoFuel comparison. It was a tough one, not least because both products are very impressive. Each contains similar ingredients in similar amounts and offers significant benefits to a man’s life.
However, we think TestoFuel is the better option for younger guys, athletes, and men who’re looking to pack on as much lean muscle as naturally possible. TestoFuel is also our #2 rated test booster overall at the moment.
Meanwhile, Prime Male is the prefered choice for men who have started to feel the effects of aging, and want to regain that youthful vitality and confidence. Prime Male is excellent for protecting testicular health, improving sexual performance, enhancing mood and energy levels, and bringing your hormones into a more youthful ratio.
TestoFuel has a bigger dose of D-Aspartic Acid which makes it more potent at maximizing muscle strength and hypetrophy. Prime Male, on the other hand, has a few antioxidants and ingredients that prevent your estrogen levels from shooting up and causing weight gain and infamous ‘man boobs’.
For US customers, TestoFuel might be a preferred choice as it’s slightly cheaper there. Although both products cost the same in the UK.
If you want to learn more about these testosterone boosters, you can do so by clicking on the links below.