Here we have our Force Factor Test X180 Ignite Review. Test X180 Ignite is a testosterone booster for men that claims to boost testosterone naturally while burning fat at the same time.
While it has some useful ingredients to back this claim up, it doesn’t contain some of the most basic, yet most important ingredients to boost testosterone naturally zinc, magnesium, and vitamin D).
Also, it is made up of a proprietary blend of ingredients.
Test X180 Ignite claims to:
- Increase sex drive
- Burn fat
- Build lean muscle
Below, we’ll look at the key facts you should know about Test X180 Ignite, including its benefits, before and after results, customer reviews, caffeine amount and potential side effects, dosage and more!
How to take
With 2 capsules per serving, Test X180 Ignite is meant to be taken 1-2 times per day. With 120 capsules per bottle, this it will last you a full month if you take the full daily dosage of 4 capsules.
Some people wonder, how long does Test X180 Ignite take to work. The answer lies in your individual body chemistry as well as how you react to the ingredients in it.
The stimulants in Test X180 Ignite will work right away. You will feel an increase in energy due to caffeine and other stimulants in this product. You may also notice an enhancement in your sexual performance, albeit lasting only a short 20 minutes or so. As far as testosterone boosting goes, Test X180 Ignite lacks ‘firepower’ in that department, you may not feel it working in that sense at all – more on this below.
A word of warning, this supplement has a proprietary blend of ingredients. Something I highly recommend avoiding – as you’ll never know how much is inside each capsule.
They could easily be filling the supplement which cheaper ingredients. If it were for myself – I’d want to know how much is inside each capsule.
Manliness Ignition Martix 400 mg:
- Fenugreek Seed Extract: This could possibly help with erectile dysfunction, while also suppress your appetite to help reduce food cravings. 
- Green Tea: A widely used natural fat-burning ingredient and detoxifier. However, it shows no direct sign to stimulate your testosterone levels.
- Avena Sativa Extract: Claimed to improve sexual function, however, the tests that we done on this ingredient were carried out in the 1980s by the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality in San Francisco, a company which also marketed avena sativa products, selling them nation wide.
- Horny Goat Weed Extract: This herb is used to improve mental performance, and cut physical fatigue. Some people use horny goat weed for sexual performance issues such as erectile dysfunction (ED) and involuntary ejaculation.  However, this is only a temporary fix, long-lasting results will come from other sources; such as Zinc, magnesium, and Vitamin D – all-important ingredients Test X180 Ignite DOES NOT contain.
Fat Incineration Complex 400 mg:
- Green Tea
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Green Coffee Bean Extract
- White Tea Extract
This blend of stimulants are perfect for helping you to have more energy, and possibly aid in weight loss as they increase your metabolism and overall energy expenditure.
However, if you’re looking to increase your sex drive, using stimulants too aggressively could prevent you from performing in the bedroom, and in the gym.
This is due to the addition adrenaline that will be released – too much adrenaline, and you could be in danger of blunting you testosterone growth through a burn-out.
– Like so many supplement companies out here, they claim this testosterone booster will increase sex drive and stimulate ‘free’ testosterone levels in the body – even when it doesn’t contain vitamin D – one of, if not the most important vitamin that boosts testosterone in men. 
It will however, give you a temporary stimulating effect from the large amount of caffeine in this test booster. It will also give you a feeling of sexual desire for a ver short period from the added ingredient Horny Goat Weed Extract.
In terms of supplying you with the healthiest ingredients necessary to boost your testosterone levels, it fails to meet those standards
To see a testosterone booster that contains prove ingredients that work – See my Testo Fuel review HERE.
If you’ve looked at other Test X180 reviews, you might have wondered what before and after results you can expect from using this T booster. Here’s what our experience tells us…
Expect to feel a high stimulating effect from the caffeine and other stimulants such as green tea. Also, you may feel an increased sexual desire from the added ingredient Horny Goat Weed, however, this will be short lived.
These ingredients are will give you a boost on a short-term basis, but for overall healthy testosterone production, other ingredients are necessary to do this.
See my review here of TestoFuel that contains all of these essential ingredients here at My Testo Fuel Review.
Where to buy?
Test X180 Ignite is available on numerous websites online, including Amazon, eBay, Bodybuilding.com and others. It ships to USA, Canada, and the rest of the world.
Conclusion on Test-X180-Ignite Review
Test X180 Ignite claim this testosterone booster helps you build muscle, burn fat, and increase sex drive. While I agree there are ingredients in this test booster that may help you to do this, it doesn’t tell the story.
Firstly, it’s made up of a proprietary been of ingredients, meaning you will never know how much, or of what quality you’re taking in each capsule.
Secondly, they have failed to add in some of the most important and easily available ingredients proven to increase testosterone levels naturally – such as vitamin D, Zinc, and magnesium.
In summary, this will be a great workout booster, and possible short-term 20 minutes sexual enhancer – but as a long-term ‘real’ testosterone booster, I cannot say this is the ideal supplement. If you want something a little powerful that has all natural ingredients – see my full review of Testo Fuel.
Alternatively, you can check our list of the current top-rated T boosters here: Best Testosterone Boosters for Men Over 40
- Steels E, Rao A, Vitetta L. Physiological aspects of male libido enhanced by standardized Trigonella foenum-graecum extract and mineral formulation. Phytother Res. 2011 Sep;25(9):1294-300. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3360. Epub 2011 Feb 10. PMID: 21312304.
- Corazza O, Martinotti G, Santacroce R, et al. Sexual enhancement products for sale online: raising awareness of the psychoactive effects of yohimbine, maca, horny goat weed, and Ginkgo biloba. Biomed Res Int. 2014;2014:841798. doi:10.1155/2014/841798
- Pilz S, Frisch S, Koertke H, Kuhn J, Dreier J, Obermayer-Pietsch B, Wehr E, Zittermann A. Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men. Horm Metab Res. 2011 Mar;43(3):223-5. doi: 10.1055/s-0030-1269854. Epub 2010 Dec 10. PMID: 21154195.