Somatodrol At a Glance
Safe to Use5.0/10
- Guarana contains caffeine, making it beneficial for focus & energy levels
- Cayenne pepper is a great weight loss ingredient
- Affordable, depending on where you buy
- Doesn't contain any ingredients that boost T or HGH
- Vitamin D, zinc, boron, and other essentials are all missing
- Some customers reported side effects from Guarana
- Only 1-2 servings per day, not enough to maintain the benefits
Somatodrol is a testosterone and HGH (human growth hormone) booster which supposedly helps your body produce, you’ve guessed it, more testosterone and HGH. It should also help you burn fat quickly, alongside increasing energy in your workouts.
According to Somatodrol’s manufacturers, this product gives you:
- Growth hormone boost
- Faster muscle regeneration after training
- Elimination of cramps and muscle tension
- Increase in strength and higher libido
- Accelerated fat loss
- Blocks somatostatin – the hormone inhibiting growth hormone production
- Makes workouts more effective and increases ammonia excretion, reducing tiredness
Add on top of everything that it’s an all-natural and legal bodybuilding supplement. So no steroids, injections or anything like that.
Somatodrol can be used by anyone over the age of 18. So, it doesn’t matter if you’re a competitive bodybuilder, or just someone who wants to get a six pack – this product is supposed to help you reach your fitness goals faster.
Sounds too good to be true? Well, there’s only one way to find out. Let’s delve deeper into the ingredients of Somatodrol, and see whether this product can give you some of its claimed benefits in this Somatodrol Review!
How to Use Somatodrol (Dosage)
Somatodrol comes in packages of 60 pills, and the cost is about 54 dollars. You’re supposed to take 1 to 2 pills per day; 1 being the number recommended to people who never tried testosterone boosters before, and 2 for more experienced users.
So if you’re someone who has tried a supplement like a fat burner, test booster, or pre-workout once or twice in their life. My guess is you can start with 2 servings of Somatodrol per day straight away.
But this also means that one bottle will last you only 30 days. Which I think is just too short for a price of 54 dollars. If you’re on a budget, taking Somatodrol will drain your wallet pretty quickly.
Another thing I have to mention here is the low number of servings – 1 to 2 pills per day. This is not enough. As you may or may not already know, if you want to sustain elevated levels of testosterone throughout the day and night, you need to take at least 3 to 4 servings every day. The same goes for growth hormone.
Taking only 1 or 2 pills of Somatodrol per day can potentially give you potent, but short spikes in testosterone and growth hormone levels. However, this is not enough to give you any significant, long-term results.
Here’s what I mean by this…
Elevated testosterone and HGH levels mean more lean muscle, and less fat. But, if you have them elevated only for a short period of time, you won’t notice major changes.
On the other hand, if you take a product that has 4 or more servings per day, you will keep your testosterone levels elevated throughout the entire day and night. Which will help you build more lean muscle and lose unwanted belly fat.
If you’re looking for a product with an optimal amount of servings. Be sure to check our review of the top testosterone boosters for this year.
We did some digging around Somatodrol ingredients, and it seems like the manufacturers don’t want to disclose everything. They only show you the product’s active ingredients, but other than that, it’s pretty much a mystery.
On a positive note, the ingredients are all-natural. There is no artificial stuff or chemicals that could potentially be harmful to your body – so that’s definitely a plus.
Here are the main ingredients of Somatodrol;
- Vitamin B12 – This is an essential water-soluble vitamin from the B family that helps you have more energy throughout the day. It can also boost your workout efficiency, but you won’t really feel it working unless you’re severely deficient.
- Guarana – This is a seed that contains high amounts of caffeine – more than coffee, in fact. For that reason, it’s a great stimulant and can give you the energy in your workouts. Still, it can be a double-edged sword if you are caffeine sensitive. See more here: https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-935/guarana
- Arginine and Beta-Alanine – Arginine can boost nitric oxide levels which in turn improves blood flow. Beta-Alanine also helps with training endurance, which is indirectly beneficial for muscle building. Here’s the problem though… The first compound, Arginine, has very low bioavailability, meaning you only absorb a tiny fraction of it, the rest goes down the toilet. And Beta-Alanine is known for causing paresthesia, harmless tingles that some people find annoying.
- Cayenne Pepper – Great fat loss ingredient, it makes your metabolism work faster. Additionally, it’s a potent anti-oxidant that supports organ function. See the studies here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10943697
Side Effects of Somatodrol
We haven’t noticed any side effects from using Somatodrol. User reviews are mostly positive as well, which is a good sign. We were a little skeptical at first because of the proprietary blend in this product, but it seems that the ingredients aren’t dosed too aggressively.
However, everyone who’s under the age of 18, or has a certain condition should be careful when using Somatodrol. Some of the stimulants can be too harsh on the body and can cause unwanted reactions. Speak with your doctor if you’re in need of advice.
Before and After Results – What Others Say?
Somatodrol Before and After results are decent. The majority of user testimonials were positive but weren’t over the top. Most people that tried this supplement said something along the lines of how it works, but it’s not as powerful as it’s marketed to be.
Other users were happy with the energy boost they experienced from Guarana in Somatodrol. Some customers didn’t like this though, reporting that they had nausea and other side effects due to high caffeine content.
Overall, we don’t like to base our opinion on other customer’s reviews. Because most of those sites are heavily moderated and untrustworthy.
Pros and Cons
Somatodrol seems to have some good sides to it, but in my opinion, the negatives outweigh them.
Things like not showing all of your ingredients, and having just 2 servings per day just doesn’t cut it for me. For a product of 54 dollars, I’ve expected more.
- Natural Ingredients
- Things like Guarana and Cayenne Pepper can give you decent results for fat loss and energy in the gym.
- Money-back guarantee if you aren’t satisfied with Somatodrol within 3 months of using it.
- Too few servings, just 1-2 per day. Not enough for boosting testosterone and human growth hormone for longer periods of time.
- Not showing all of the ingredients. This is very important. When you buy your supplement, you want to know all of the ingredients it contains.
- Gurana can cause issues to caffeine-sensitive people. What’s worse, Somatodrol’s makers didn’t state the exact amount of caffeine in the product. Basically, you really don’t know what you’re getting here.
Where to Buy Somatodrol?
At the moment, Somatodrol can be bought on 3rd party websites such as Amazon. The price ranges anywhere between $19-$55, so make sure to do your research before buying it, to get the best deals available. If you can manage to find the one for only 19 dollars, it could be a decent investment. Otherwise, it’s not a great value for money.
Conclusion to Somatodrol Review
Here’s my conclusion to Iridium Labs’ Somatodrol review.
Somatodrol offers great promises, such as boosting your growth hormone, testosterone, allowing for faster muscle regeneration, and accelerating fat loss.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem to deliver on these promises. It contains some good ingredients, yes, like guarana and Cayenne pepper. But these two ingredients alone aren’t enough to make a significant difference for you.
At the end of the day, you want to ask yourself. Do you want to pay 54 dollars for a month’s worth product which may give you a slight boost in focus and energy levels, and maybe help you lose a bit of fat?
To be honest, I would rather take a look at other testosterone boosters or fat burners which contain proven ingredients. That way, I would be sure that I’m getting what I paid for.
My advice to you, if you’re planning to take this product, is to start with a low dose. Maybe 1 or 2 capsules, and then based on how you respond adjust the dose from there.