Weight loss pills come in many forms.
Some are all about caffeine and giving you that energy kick. Some focus on keeping you satiated so you don’t binge on unhealthy foods.
And others, like GAT Sport JetFuel Diuretic, are intended to help you flush out excess water from your body to look less bloated.
JetFuel is definitely not your typical weight loss supplement. It doesn’t work like a thermogenic. A thermogenic would help you burn more calories by making your metabolism faster.
JetFuel, on the other hand, reduces water retention so your physique looks more defined and muscular.
However, we’ve had bad experiences with diuretic supplements in the past. If you aren’t careful, they can not only make you dehydrated, but also lead to kidney issues later down the road.
With that in mind, let’s check JETFUEL Diuretic by GAT Sport Supplements to see if it will help you look leaner in a safe and effective way as well as how it stacks up against the current market leading weight loss supplements.
GAT Sport JetFuel Diuretic Review At a Glance
- Excellent for providing short-term water weight loss
- Contains plenty of well-known diuretics that will make you flush out excess water
- Great supplement for people who consider themselves an audience for (i.e. pro bodybuilders, fitness models, etc.)
- Lack of thermogenic, appetite suppressants, anti-inflammatory herbs, and other nutrients that would help contribute to better long-term results
- Not the best option for burning fat or losing weight sustainably
- It will make you urinate often
What do we recommend?
About GAT Sport JetFuel Diuretic
GAT Sport JetFuel Diuretic is a supplement primarily intended to help you naturally look less bloated. This makes it a great option for bodybuilders and people who suffer from excess water retention in general.
Have you ever woken up in the morning with a puffy face? Or perhaps you’ve noticed your belly is a bit more bloated than usual – making you look like you’ve gained fat when in reality you haven’t.
Well, that’s the effect of having too much water and protein-filled fluids in your tissues.
- GAT JetFuel has herbs, plants, and other natural compounds that help you attain a harder, more-defined-looking body.
- It consists of 9 botanical extracts that promote water excretion, including Fennel, Beet, and Dandelion among others.
- It’s free of caffeine and other stimulants so you can take it at any time of the day.
We like that GAT Sport added potassium and calcium (key electrolytes) in this supplement to make up for some of the mineral loss you’ll be experiencing by using this product.
Yes, not all is perfect with GAT Jetfuel Diuretic. While it will help you flush out more water, it also comes with a risk of putting a strain on your detoxification pathways.
And as far as weight loss goes, it doesn’t have any ingredients that would help you actually burn fat. So the temporary lean look it might help you achieve is just that – only temporary. As soon as you stop taking this, the bloat will come back swinging.
How to Use GAT JetFuel Diuretic
The manufacturers say it themselves: relief of the temporary water weight gain.
You’re meant to take 1 serving (6 capsules) of GAT JetFuel Diuretic for 7 days, and then stop.
After a week or two of break you can do another round if necessary. And then repeat the process of a short break followed by another week of use if needed.
At 6 pills per day, you’ll run out of the bottle in 2 rounds of use (15 days).
[RELATED: The 5 Most Effective Weight Loss Pills of This Year]
Here are the active ingredients in GAT JetFuel Diuretic:
- Uva Ursi – uva ursi tea is traditionally made to help with urinary tract infections and promote diuresis. 
- Dandelion – this ingredient has many uses, one of which is to promote liver function and reduce water retention in the body.
- Beet Root Extract – while beets aren’t the best diuretics, they actually improve nitric oxide levels so more blood can rush through your blood vessels. One big issues with beet root extracts is it’s high in oxalates, compounds that can be dangerous to your kidneys, especially when paired with diuretics which further put a strain on the organs.
- Lemon Fruit extract – it provides some beneficial antioxidants to help combat some of the negative side effects of having so many diuretics in GAT Sport JetFuel Diuretic.
- Goldenrod Stem and Leaves – Goldenrod is a plant commonly used to help flush water out of your body. Make sure to drink plenty of fluids when taking ingredients such as this one to prevent complications from dehydration. 
- Fennel Seed Extract – this is an ingredient that helps relax muscles in your gut, helping to prevent constipation.
- Parsley Extract – another ingredient that’s extremely high in oxalates, and only adds to the pressure that’s being put on your kidneys.
- Grapefruit Seed Concentrate – this is a source of vitamin E which can help combat some of the damage caused by toxins and oxidative stress.
- Hibiscus Seed Extract – hibiscus is a common ingredient used in diuretics thanks to its ability to make you go to the toilet more often! 
- Black Pepper Extract – it helps to make other ingredients in GAT JetFuel Diuretic more bioavailabile to your body.
- Sodium starch glycolate – might cause issues in people intolerant to starch and grains
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) from coconut – this is the only ingredient in GAT JetFuel Diuretic that has some potential to promote the loss of body fat.
If we’re looking to achieve actual fat loss, then a lot is missing from GAT JetFuel Diuretic.
Yes, it will help you lose water weight, but only temporarily. If you’re prone to retaining excess fluids it will come back.
In this case, it’s best to tackle the problem at its root by improving your metabolic efficiency, hormone balance, and other aspects that will contribute to you looking less bloated and losting actual body fat, not just water.
The best ingredients for this purpose include:
- Glucomannan – reduces appetite and food cravings
- Green tea extract – contributes to faster metabolism and calorie loss
- Cayenne Seed Extract – promotes thermogenesis where your body burns more fat as fuel
- Chromium – balances blood sugar levels and insulin spikes, indirectly reducing inflammation associated with water weight gain
You might also like:
As with any diuretic, GAT JetFuel Sport will make you urinate more often.
Diuretics can also cause kidney issues, especially in people with pre-existing conditions. If that’s you, it’s vital you talk to your doctor before even thinking about taking a diuretic supplement.
Price, Quality, and Value for Money
GAT JetFuel Diuretic will cost you $19 for 15 servings on the official GAT Sport website. For a month’s supply, you’ll need to pay around $38, which is a lot for a diuretic supplement.
Now, this supplement can be both a great value for money, and not the best.
If you’re a bodybuilder or an athlete who needs to prepare for a particular event, then this will definitely be a good supplement for you. Using it for 7 days will help improve your definition, which will come in handy if you’re stepping on the stage or doing a photo-shoot.
Other than these scenarios, there’s not much benefit to taking this supplement. If you’re looking to permanently look less bloated and lose water weight, then you should check other supplements because this one is only meant for temporary use. For those special occasions where you need to look your best.
Conclusion to GAT Sport JetFuel Diuretic Review
That concludes our GAT Sport JetFuel Diuretic report.
It’s a supplement that caters to a very specific audience. If you’re someone who needs to use diuretics for a specific purpose – such as a bodybuilding show or an event where you’ll be showcasing your physique – then using GAT Sport JetFuel Diuretic for 7 days will help you look less bloated temporarily.
However, this supplement isn’t meant for long-term use, nor is it intended for sustained weight loss. The water you lose with it will naturally come back once you’re off this supplement.
For the price of $18.99 per bottle, this supplement can be a good option if you consider yourself to be a candidate for. However, for fat loss and appetite suppression, there are better options available.
JetFuel Diuretic Alternative?
We currently rate Instant Knockout CUT as the best fat burner for men and women overall. If you’re looking for a stimulant-free option, Burn Lab Pro is the cleanest option on the market right now.
You can also check our in-depth guides on Top 6 Women’s Fat Burners and Top 5 Men’s Fat Burners. As for the year’s highest-rated weight loss supplements overall, see the link below!
-See the 5 Best Reviewed Fat Burners-