So you’re looking to maximize fat loss naturally?
There are really 3 key things you should keep in mind when burning fat:
- Exercise to boost your metabolic activity
- Adopt a healthy diet to support your body’s fat loss potential
- Take the best natural fat burners that are proven to work for anyone.
The problem with fat burners today is that most of them comprise of s*it ton of caffeine and filler ingredients. Giving you the illusion that they work at first, so you believe you’re making progress. However, most of these fat burners often do nothing long-term, and in some cases, they can burn out your adrenals. That ends here and now.
Our team has done the research of over 300 natural plant compounds, herbal extract and vitamins to find the most studied compounds regarding fat loss. The result of our search has allowed us to present you the most effective natural fat burners in existence.
Taking some of the following ingredients will give your weight loss efforts a serious boost, no matter if you’re a male or female.
Benefits of Green tea
- Green tea (Camellia Sinensis) has many benefits for fat loss as it has been scientifically proven to affect every single cell in the human body.
- It’s cardioprotective, neuroprotective, anti-obesity, anti-carcinogenic, anti-diabetic, anti-atherogenic, liver protective and beneficial for blood vessel health. These beneficial effects are seen in doses present both in Green tea itself (as a drink) as well as from a supplemental form.
Fat burning effects
- The fat-burning effects of green tea catechins on lipid oxidation (the breaking down of fatty acids i.e fat cells in the blood stream) means the “fat-burning” pathways are activated when Green tea is present in the body.
- By releasing the fatty acids into the blood stream, you’re able to use these “fatty acids” as energy, therefore, you’ll be burning the actual “fat cells” within the body for energy. The more fatty acids in the blood stream caused by lipid oxidation will result in greater fat loss.
- To ensure Green tea is utilized for its optimal fat burning effects, is to consume adequate dosages on a regular basis.
Benefits of Cayenne Pepper
- Among the many benefits of Cayenne pepper such as the high amount of vitamin A, B6, E, C, riboflavin, potassium, and manganese. Cayenne pepper is also a great tool for increasing fat burning effects.
- Cayenne pepper works by dilating the blood vessels within the body and speeds up the metabolism. This is due to the high amounts of “capsaicin” (a plant-based compound that increases the thermogenic effect in the body causing greater heat i.e. fat loss expenditure)
- This boosts metabolism and increases blood flow within the body to all the major organs including in the aid of facilitating oxygen and nutrient delivery.
- Meaning that Cayenne Pepper is an incredible tool for long-term weight loss.
- Another key aspect that Cayenne pepper has to offer is that it suppresses appetite, aiding in the control for weight loss.
Healthy Libido & Liver
- Cayenne pepper is also claimed to be an aphrodisiac because it contains capsaicin which increases the blood flow around the body. It’s also been shown to help with the oxidation of “adipose tissue” (loose body fat connective tissue).
- Regulates high blood pressure and increases healthy liver function and tissue production which helps regulate the digestive system.
- Internal organs also benefit from Cayenne Pepper as it increases mucus production in the wall membranes of the intestines.
- Glucomannan is a water-soluble plant-based compound that acts as an added fiber source when ingested.
- It can be used to ward off constipation, obesity, high cholesterol, acne vulgaris and type 2 diabetes.
- The plant based product can be used for the purposes of appetite reduction, weight management, which increases the chance of controlling weight whilst dieting.
RELATED: 5 Tips on Speeding up Your Fat Loss
Increased Fat Loss
- Anhydrous Caffein increases fat loss by speeding up the metabolism by raising adrenaline levels. This also helps to keep you going and fight fatigue.
- A study found that it can boost epinephrine (also known as adrenaline)levels by 42%.
- By supplementing with Anhydrous Caffein, it can increase the amount of free fatty acids that are released into the blood stream by 53%.
- Vitamin B6 helps to ensure the body is able to metabolize macronutrients effectively within the body. “B6” also helps to maintain a healthy and balanced metabolism be ensuring that the macronutrients are split through the different groups in the body from one amino acid to another.
- B6 is required to make sure the body uses glucose effectively when dieting. This enables the correct amount of glucose to be used when on a calorie restrictive diet.
Improved Nervous System
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the correct functioning of the brain cells and the nervous system, also, the formation of red blood cells.
- It’s crucial for the metabolism of every single cell in the human body, especially as it affects DNA synthesis, fatty acid and amino acid metabolism that’s responsible for weight loss.
Strength & Conditioning
- GFT Chromium is known for balancing the good cholesterol in the body and lowering the bad amount of cholesterol that may be present in the body.
- It’s also used to fight heart attacks, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and binge eating disorders. It’s also used to alleviate depression in some users, it’s also used to prevent age-related mental decline.
- One of the main reasons it’s used is for weight loss and the conditioning of the body. Studies show that it increases muscle and decreases body fat.
- It’s also used to increase athletic performance and increase overall energy.
- Zinc plays a huge role in supporting biochemical pathways as it’s present within all of the cells in the body. If Zinc amounts are low within the body this can cause disruption to the production of testosterone as it’s one of the key factors for producing the important strength building hormone.
- It’s also used as an anti-inflammatory, digestive aid, increases immunity, and growth of the body.
- Piperine is beneficial for fat loss as it interferes with the genes that are responsible for fat storage. Adding black pepper to your diet can help block fat from holding in the body.
- Piperine is also known for giving black pepper its definitive strong taste. It’s been used in traditional Chinese medicine for seizures, gastrointestinal issues, and inflammation.
- It’s also beneficial uses are that it increases blood flow within the body and aids in decreasing fat cells in the blood stream. It’s also used as an antioxidant to cleanse the body.
GREEN COFFEE BEAN
Reduce Food Cravings
- Green coffee extract has been used as a weight-loss supplement for many years and is one of the main ingredients you will find for aiding fat loss results.
- Many studies have been done on the benefits of green coffee beans, and the benefits it has on fat loss and the reduction in food cravings.
- Green coffee beans contain “Chlorogenic acid” (CGA). An important natural chemical used for lowering blood sugar levels, and it’s found to block glucose-6-phosphate, which increases the amount of glucose that gets stored in your liver. It may be beneficial for preventing diabetes in the long term.