EVL Lean Mode Review Summary
Safe to Use7.0/10
- Green Tea Leaf is an excellent ingredient for weight loss
- Green coffee bean is another great ingredient
- Affordable - $23 for one month supply
- Acetyl L-Carnitine is ineffective for weight loss
- CLA isn't shown to help with fat burning either
- At 500mg per serving, Garcinia can cause adverse side effects
- Missing cayenne pepper extract, Glucomannan and a few other core ingredients
LeanMode Review – The Basics
So I’ve heard you want to lose fat and not feel hungry all the time? If only there was something that could help…
Well, actually, there is, and it’s called a fat burner. While it’s absolutely true that most fat burners are trash, some of them actually use ingredients that have been proven to help you with your weight loss goals.
Today, we’re taking a look at a weight loss supplement called Lean Mode, produced by Evlution Nutrition. It promises to help you with hunger suppression, metabolism boost, and ultimately – fat burning. We’re going to look at the benefits of this fat burner, as well as its ingredients, before and after results, customer reviews, and any potential side effects in this Evlution Nutrition Lean Mode review.
Here is the full list of benefits that Lean Mode offers;
- Fat Burning
- Metabolism Boost
- Appetite Support (fancy way of saying; you won’t be as hungry anymore)
- Antioxidant Boost
- Positive Mood
The stimulant-free formula of Lean Mode will be especially attractive to those who can’t stand caffeine. Then again, stimulant-free fat burners just aren’t as effective in most cases. Is Lean Mode an exception? What can you really expect from this supplement?
According to the manufacturers, it will help release more norepinephrine in your body. Norepinephrine is a stress hormone that makes your metabolism burn more calories. Lean Mode also apparently curbs appetite and food cravings, ‘spanking’ you mentally every time you try to reach for the cupboard.
Now, all of this is great and beautiful in theory, but how does Lean Mode actually compare in real life? Does it burn fat, or just your wallet? Here’s our thoughts…
How to Use Lean Mode (Dosage Instructions)
Each serving of Lean mode has 3 capsules. If you want the best results (I mean, who doesn’t?), you should take 1 serving 1-2 times daily, 30-60 minutes before a meal.
Let me tell you straight away that 1 serving per day is not enough for serious, long-term fat loss results. So my advice is to take the full dose of 2 servings per day to notice the benefits. No more than that as we don’t know the potential side effects. It’s never smart to go overboard. Always talk to your doctor if you have any health concerns – remember that this is not medical advice!
This leads me to the main issue I have with Lean Mode, and that is its number of servings. 1-2 servings per day can’t really give you the full kick when it comes to fat loss. It will speed up your metabolism for maybe 4-5 hours, and then what? Everyone lives happily ever after? I don’t think so. To really reap the full benefits, Lean Mode should’ve come in 3 or 4 servings, like most top-quality fat burners do. This ensures a constant, steady supply of its fat-burning ingredients to help you get shredded fast.
Lean Mode ingredients
Lean Mode comes with a blend of 5 active ingredients, all of which are natural. That’s awesome, we don’t want any artificial stuff in our system.
As for the number of ingredients, 5 isn’t too bad but it could be better. There are many proven fat-burning ingredients on the market, and I seriously doubt Lean Mode has managed to pack everything in just 5 components. But before jumping to any conclusions, let’s take a look at the ingredients themselves:
- CLA – Also known as Conjugated Linoleic Acid. This is a group of fatty acids that work together to stimulate fat breakdown when you work out. At least that’s what the theory says. Currently, there just aren’t enough studies to confirm this claim. See more on CLA and its potential benefits here; https://examine.com/supplements/conjugated-linoleic-acid/
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine – Great for fat loss, but only if you’re deficient in it. Most people aren’t deficient due to the fact that our bodies make their own carnitine. More on Acetyl-L-Carnitine in this link; https://examine.com/supplements/l-carnitine/
- Green Coffee Bean Extract – Now this is a good one. Green Coffee Bean is pretty much a regular coffee bean, just in its raw, “first-stage” state. It’s low in caffeine, which makes it great for everyone who freaks out from drinking coffee. Basically, Green Coffee Bean Extract contains high amounts of Chlorogenic Acid. Which helps you burn fat by preventing the body from using glucose as its fuel source. If you want to geek out some more about Green Coffee Bean, be sure to check this article; https://examine.com/supplements/green-coffee-extract/
- Garcinia Cambogia Extract – Garnicinia Cambogia is a fruit which helps you suppress hunger. In other words, it helps you avoid eating chips when you know you shouldn’t be eating it. See more here; https://examine.com/supplements/garcinia-cambogia/
- Green Tea Leaf Extract – Alongside Green Coffee Bean, this is my favorite fat burning ingredient in Lean Mode. Green Tea Extract contains catechins, powerful molecules that trigger the release of norepinephrine in your body. Norepinephrine, in turn, speeds up your metabolism and raises your body’s temperature. Which makes you burn more calories and ultimately burn fat faster. See more here; https://examine.com/supplements/green-tea-catechins/
A couple of core ingredients are missing. If you want a truly effective fat burner, then a stimulant is needed. Our favorite is caffeine anhydrous, which is proven, besides helping with energy levels, to also reduce body fat and suppress appetite.
Another ingredient we’d like to see is cayenne pepper. It’s particularly effective at promoting thermogenesis which leads to a faster metabolism.
Side effects of Lean Mode
We haven’t seen any side effects related to taking Lean Mode. And it’s easy to see why. This fat burner is practically stimulant-free; containing only a small amount of caffeine in green coffee bean extract and green tea extract.
Combine that with the fact that Lean Mode is all-natural, and you get a recipe for a fairly safe fat burner.
Pros and cons of Lean Mode
- Affordable Price
- Safe and Natural Ingredients
- Green Tea Extract and Green Coffee Bean Extract are good at burning fat
- Might help with appetite a bit
- Just 1-2 servings per day, not enough to maintain its effects throughout the day and night
- Out of 5 ingredients, only 2 are effective for fat loss
- Missing some core ingredients, including caffeine and cayenne pepper
Cost and Where to Buy?
You can buy Evlution Nutrition Lean mode on its official website, as well as other 3rd party websites like Bodybuilding.com.
As for the price of Lean Mode, it’s pretty cheap. For a 50-day supply, you’ll have to pay around $23. A one-month supply is around 19 dollars. This is a pretty good deal for anyone who can’t afford anything better at the moment.
Conclusion to Evlution Nutrition Lean Mode Review
So that brings us to the very end of this Lean Mode review. When we take everything in consideration, it’s clear that we’re talking about a good supplement. Its cheap price, safe and natural ingredients, and good user reviews make it a fair bargain.
If you’re someone who wants decent results for fat loss, and aren’t looking for anything serious. Then Lean Mode can be the right fat burner for you. Its low caffeine content makes it good for anyone who’s sensitive to stimulants.
However, if you want the most effective, highly researched formula for melting away unwanted fat, then I would think twice before choosing Lean Mode. It’s a good fat burner, but there are better choices out there.
So do your research, and see whether Lean Mode can give the results you’re after!
For more of our latest fat burner reviews, click here.