Centrapeak vs Prime Male – which one is the king of male health supplements?
Both products are highly demanded T boosters for enhancing physical strength and performance, as well as providing other benefits to a man’s life.
The table below shows you key features of both products, followed by a more detailed comparison.
|Centrapeak’s Key Features||Prime Male’s Key Features|
|Body & Mind Formula for Stress||Libido & Performance Support|
|14 All-Natural Ingredients||12 All-Natural Ingredients|
|Clinical Doses||Clinical Doses|
|Better Deals on Bulk Purchases||90 Day Guarantee|
|Available Direct at Centrapeak.com||Available Direct at Primemale.com|
Centrapeak vs Prime Male – The Basics
Centrapeak is a premium, high-grade testosterone booster that comes in 90-capsule bottles, with the dosage of 3 capsules per day.
It’s one of the more unique products we’ve seen. It doesn’t just aim to improve your testosterone levels, but also enhance how you feel mentally.
Official website: https://www.centrapeak.com/
Centrapeak was launched in 2019, but has since been updated in 2020 to augment its mental benefits. Many happy and positive online reviews led to the following conclusions on this testosterone booster:
- Look and feel better – Centrapeak is formulated to optimize your hormones for more physical strength and mental stamina.
- Boost performance – Both in the gym and bedroom.
- Stress less – Reduces hormones like cortisol.
- Be sharper – Boost your cognitive flexibility, think clearer.
- Enjoy a more balanced lifestyle – Feel revitalized and energized throughout the day, sleep better at night.
We like this approach. It’s a lot different from other testosterone boosters. It’s clear that Centrapeak isn’t aimed at guys who want to build slabs of muscle like bodybuilders, but at modern men who experience a lot of stress and strain from everyday life and want to improve their mental and physical health by optimizing hormones.
It’s definitely not something you see often in the testosterone booster market. In the following sections, we’ll see how it compares to Prime Male.
Prime Male Overview
Prime Male is a test booster made by a specialist company Roar Ambition. It comes in 120-capsule bottles and is meant to be taken four times per day.
Much like Centrapeak, it can work for both younger and older guys, but it’s specifically formulated with men over 30 in mind.
Prime Male Official Website: https://www.primemale.com/
Prime Male is not made for bodybuilders either. It’s designed to help balance your hormones in a healthy and effective way.
Don’t get me wrong, Prime Male will help you build muscle mass, burn down unwanted fat and all the other benefits that come from having higher T levels. But, Prime Male has some special ingredients which can help with other aspects of health that become clearer as you get older.
Prime Male’s ingredients are said to promote:
- Vigor – Enjoy having more youthful energy levels throughout the day.
- Hormonal balance – Much like Centrapeak, Prime Male helps reduce your overall estrogen levels while improving testosterone.
- Cut body fat – Get a leaner and more defined stomach, chest and arms.
- Better focus – Less brain fog, improved concentration.
- Denser muscles – Get results from training that stick.
Prime Male’s formula has been exhaustively researched to bring your hormones in a better natural balance and help you get more out your daily life.
Although the emphasis isn’t as much on mental health as with Centrapeak, Prime Male can still give your body the natural testosterone support for better overall function.
So, what do studies say about the ingredients in Centrapeak and Prime Male? Having clean supplements is one thing, but they being effective is another!
Thankfully, both Prime Male and Centrapeak seem to get this very well. Both manufacturers have put a lot of work into their formulas, making sure that all of the ingredients are 100% natural and backed by clinical studies.
Both products have a few common ingredients, including:
- Bioperine, Boron, Vitamin D, Mucuna Pruriens, Zinc, Luteolin, Magnesium
What separates these two products though, is that Prime Male’s includes additional ingredients that specifically help with performance & libido support. Meanwhile, Centrapeak has unique ingredients that affect your mood & stress levels, in addition to naturally recharging your testosterone.
Let’s have a closer look at both formulas.
There’s a lot in Cetrapeak that we like. We think that this formula can boost testosterone, but it can also enhance your sense of well-being.
Here’s what we feel are the best ingredients in Centrapeak, alongside their main effects:
- Vitamin D3 – This is one of the most powerful natural testosterone boosters, that also supports mood & health. (1)
- Magnesium – Increases free testosterone levels by negating sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG).
- Phosphatidylserine – A natural fat found in our brain cells, it is shown to boost physical performance in addition to supporting mental function. (2)
- Zinc – Helps prevent testosterone levels from going down due to stress, hard exercise, and other factors.
- Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) – Reduces the female sex hormone estrogen.
- Ashwagandha – Promotes a more youthful hormonal environment with more testosterone and less cortisol.
- Mucuna Pruriens – Or Velvet Bean reduces prolactin which negatively impacts testosterone. In addition, Mucuna improves focus, motivation and mental energy levels.
- Luteolin – A natural antioxidant that improves cell function and reduces estrogen levels in your body. (3)
Prime Male Ingredients
Prime Male is a very targeted formula; most of its ingredients are designed to support your vitality, performance and libido. It’s also got a couple of potent testosterone boosters. It doesn’t have as many cognitive enhancers, but it may be even better than Centrapeak if you’re just looking for the physical benefits.
Here’s a look at some of the standout ingredients in Prime Male:
- D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate – A powerful testosterone booster in the short-term, but at the dose that Prime Male uses, it’s shown to be less effective in the long-run. It’s better to use a lower dose of this particular ingredient if the goal is to maintain elevated T levels.
- Asian Red Ginseng 4:1 Extract (root) – A natural vitality and performance enhancer, it can help with everything from stress to physical strength.
- Luteolin – Estrogen inhibitor.
- Mucuna Pruriens – Enhances mood and motivation.
- Nettle Root 10:1 extract – Reduces inflammation and promotes prostate health. (4)
- Vitamin K2 – Protects testosterone from going down.
- Vitamin B6 – Shown in some animal studies to boost testosterone levels.
Our Thoughts on the Ingredient Formulas
So, which formula is better: Centrapeak’s or Prime Male’s?
It sounds like a politician’s answer, but it depends on what you want. Both formulas are very similar, but they do have a few key differences.
Centrapeak is more targeted towards men who’re stressed and want to get more out of life, whereas Prime Male has ingredients that are specifically effective at boosting libido and performance.
Are you looking to support your hormones to have more physical strength and feel better? Then you should look into Centrapeak.
Or perhaps you’re looking to improve your performance in the gym and bedroom. In that case, I’d go with Prime Male.
Side Effects – Which Product is Safer?
Neither Centrapeak or Prime Male should cause you any side effects. There are no reports of adverse effects online, and the ingredients are top of the line with safe and good doses.
However, Centrapeak has definitely gone above and beyond in terms of how clean this product is. It’ free of gluten, GMO, meat, soy, preservatives, and other common allergens – it’s free of everything basically. Centrapeak is also cGMP manufactured and third-party lab tested to ensure purity, potency and safety.
Likewise, Primemale is also manufactured in cGMP and FDA approved facilities and boasts top quality formula.
Price and Value for Money?
One bottle of Centrapeak will cost you $65, however, they offer discounts when you buy multiple boxes.
Here’s the full breakdown of prices and discounts for Centrapeak:
- 1 Box (90 Capsules): $69 or $2.3 per day
- 2 Boxes (180 Capsules): $125 or $2.08 per day
- 3 Boxes + 1 Free Box (360 Capsules): $185 or $1.94 per day
*Centrapeak ships to anywhere in the world. However, you can only order it direct from their website: Centrapeak.com
This is done to keep the costs down for customers. The ingredients in Centrapeak are ‘state of the art’ and expensive to manufacture, if it was available to buy through Amazon or other 3rd party prices would have to be raised significantly to pay the middle man.
We’ve seen this way of selling directly before – it’s much more cost-effective for both us as customers, as well as their business. The only downside is that it’s harder for Centrapeak to get exposure against competitors that get pushed by GNC, Amazon and other big guys.
But once you break it down to cost per day – it’s less than your regular cup of coffee.
You can buy Centrapeak directly from manufacturer by clicking here: https://www.centrapeak.com/pages/ingredients
One box of Prime Male costs around $69 dollars plus shipping (depending on your courier, it can be between $4.95 and $12.46). It also sells worldwide and offers discounts on multi-box purchases.
Here’s a full breakdown of the prices and discounts:
- 1 box (120 capsules) – $69 or $2.3 per day
- 2 boxes (240 capsules) – $138 or $2.3 per day
- 3 boxes + 1 box free (480 capsules) – $207 or $1.73 per day
- 4 boxes + 2 boxes free (720 capsules) – $276 or 1.53 per day
Prime Male also comes with a 90-day money back guarantee. You can easily call on this if you find you aren’t happy with your results.
Prime Male follows the same policy for selling as Centrapeak – it’s only available at the official website. So if you’re looking to take advantage of the opportunity you can click the following link to visit their website: https://www.primemale.com/
Our Conclusion to Centrapeak vs Prime Male
Centrapeak and Prime Male are both exceptional products. They have the quality, the ingredients, the servings, and most importantly, the transparency. You know exactly what you’re getting and in which doses.
However, there can only be one winner. If we had to choose, we’d go with Centrapeak. Why? Because it doesn’t just boost testosterone but also helps with other areas of men’s health as well – such as mood, stress, cognitive function and a lot more. It’s also cheaper when buying multiple bottles.
Prime Male is similar, but it’s more focused on performance and libido. It also offers a 90-day guarantee compared to Centrapeak’s 30 days. So if that sounds like something you want to look into, you can shop Prime Male by clicking here.
If you want to learn more about our current #1 product Centrapeak, you can click on the button below to visit their website.