Today we have Alpha Lion SuperHuman Scorch up for inspection. In this review, we will be looking at how SuperHuman Scorch compares to other weight loss supplements on the market in terms of improving fat loss, reducing appetite, and boosting your energy levels among others.
Is Alpha Lion SuperHuman Scorch a good value for money? Let’s start with a brief summary of our report!
Alpha Lion SuperHuman Scorch At a Glance
Alpha Lion SuperHuman Scorch is a liquid fat burner supplement. It comes in 2 different, great-tasting flavors, and it has 2 ingredients that have solid evidence backing their effectiveness for fat loss – L-Carnitine and Grains of Paradise.
However, SuperHuman Scorch also contains some ineffective or under-researched ingredients such as GBB and MitoBurn. We think that better ingredients could’ve been put in their stead.
Speaking of which, Alpha Lion SuperHuman Scorch is missing quite a lot from its formula in terms of appetite suppressants and thermogenic ingredients.
While we think it is a decent fat burner, the incomplete and semi-effective formula means that for the price, there are definitely better options available on the market.
Interested in buying Alpha Lion SuperHuman Scorch? Get Prices: alphalion.com
- 2 great flavors
- Different and innovative (not your typical capsule-based fat burner supplement)
- L-Carnitine is excellent for improving mitochondrial fat breakdown and energy production
- Grains of Paradise have some evidence showing they can positively affect metabolic function
- Uses the artificial sweetener Sucralose
- Some ingredients are pointless and don’t work for fat loss
- Missing some core ingredients like Green Tea Extract, Glucomannan, and Cayenne Pepper Extract
- Price – $59.99 for 31 servings
What do we use?
About Alpha Lion SuperHuman Scorch
Alpha Lion SuperHuman Scorch is a brand liquid fat burner with Alpha Lion’s proprietary ingredients MitoBurn™ & CaloriBurn™, as well as Carnitine.
It is consumed as a tasty, calorie-free liquid shot, and promises to give you the following benefits:
- Scorch stubborn fat by boosting thermogenesis
- Burn more calories without extra work
SuperHuman Scorch comes in two flavors:
- Shred Berry (Strawberry & Vanilla)
- Scorch Berry (Rainbow Mixed Fruit)
It tastes great, it helps you burn fat naturally, and it contains premium, high-quality ingredients. Or at least, that’s what the manufacturer claims!
The question is, does Alpha Lion SuperHuman Scorch really work? That’s what we’re going to find out in the following sections.
Limited-time offer for Ookles readers:
How to Use Alpha Lion SuperHuman Scorch
The dosage for Alpha Lion SuperHuman Scorch is to take 1 tablespoon (15mg) before working out, or at any time fo the day on your non-training days.
Only 1 serving per day is simple, but not ideal for a fat burner. This is because the fat burning compounds need time to work, and to build up in the body. Generally, the better the fat burner, the more servings it uses.
The best fat burners use 3-4 daily servings to keep your topped up with beneficial ingredients 24/7.
Here are the ingredients in Alpha Lion SuperHuman Scorch:
- L-Carnitine – 2000mg
- MitoBurn 500mg
- Gamma-Butyrobetaine (GBB) – 25mg
- CaloriBurn Grains of Paradise Seed Extract (6-Paradoxal 12.5%) – 10mg
As shown on the SuperHuman Scorch label:
We’re happy that we can see the doses of each ingredient on the SuperHuman Scorch label. Many supplements use so-called “proprietary blends” which hide ingredinet doses, making us unable to assess their effectiveness or safety. This isn’t a problem with SuperHuman Scorch.
But are the ingredients in SuperHuman Scorch effective? The answer is yes, but not to the extent that the manufacturer promises.
SuperHuman Scorch contains some good ingredients, like Grains of Paradise and L-Carnitine. Together, these work to increase your mitochondrial function, making you burn more fat for energy. [1, 2] As a result, you may experience some weight loss when you combine these ingredients with calorie restriction.
However, some ingredients in SuperHuman Scorch aren’t proven to work for weight loss, energy, or anything for that matter.
GBB is merely a carnitine precursor that helps your body make more carnitine. However, since there is already plenty of Carnitine in SuperHuman Scorch, GBB is completely pointless ingredient that won’t have an effect on you.  The same goes for MitoBurn, which is an understudied ingredient. We don’t know why it was included in SuperHuman Scorch as it is absolutely not proven to affect weight loss or appetite control.
These two ingredients should be replaced with proven, more effective natural fat burners like green tea extract and Glucomannan. That would make a world’s difference in how this formula works for you.
You might also like:
SuperHuman Scorch is only available on Alpha Lion’s website, so independent reviews are difficult to come by. Almost all the reviews on Alpha Lion’s website are 5 stars, with only two reviews being 4 stars.
Obviously, it’s easy for the manufacturer to control and manipulate the reviews since it’s their own website. As a result, these ratings aren’t a good representative of how SuperHuman Scorch will work for you.
SuperHuman Scorch contains ingredients that aren’t known to cause major negative side effects. For most people, this should be a safe product to take.
That said, Alpha Lion SuperHuman Scorch contains sucralose, which is an artificial sweetener linked to negative gut health side effects. Consult with your physician if you aren’t sure whether this is the right product for you.
Price, Quality, and Value for Money
Alpha Lion SuperHuman Scorch costs $54.99 per bottle (31 servings). This puts it in the price range of the best fat burner supplements on the market. Although decent, we don’t think SuperHuman Scorch can compete with the very best, due to a lack of better ingredients. For a limited time, you can get the best price for Alpha Lion SuperHuman Scorch, or any other Alpha Lion product, through this link: alphalion.com
Conclusion to Alpha Lion SuperHuman Scorch Review
Alpha Lion SuperHuman Scorch is a decent-tasting liquid fat burner supplement.
It is simple to take, and uses some well-known ingredients for fat loss like L-Carnitine. This ingredient, along with something like Grains of Paradise, may also help to boost your energy levels.
But an awful lot of SuperHuman Scorch’s formula is ineffective or unproven. As a result, we can’t recommend it as the best weight loss supplement on the market.
If it was cheaper, then it would be a different story. But since it’s priced the same as some better options, it’s best to do more research before buying it.
Alpha Lion SuperHuman Scorch Alternative?
- Talenezhad N, Mohammadi M, Ramezani-Jolfaie N, Mozaffari-Khosravi H, Salehi-Abargouei A. Effects of l-carnitine supplementation on weight loss and body composition: A systematic review and meta-analysis of 37 randomized controlled clinical trials with dose-response analysis. Clin Nutr ESPEN. 2020 Jun;37:9-23. doi: 10.1016/j.clnesp.2020.03.008. Epub 2020 Apr 18. PMID: 32359762.
- Sugita J, Yoneshiro T, Sugishima Y, Ikemoto T, Uchiwa H, Suzuki I, Saito M. Daily ingestion of grains of paradise (Aframomum melegueta) extract increases whole-body energy expenditure and decreases visceral fat in humans. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 2014;60(1):22-7. doi: 10.3177/jnsv.60.22. PMID: 24759256.
- Fujita M, Nakanishi T, Shibue Y, Kobayashi D, Moseley RH, Shirasaka Y, Tamai I. Hepatic uptake of gamma-butyrobetaine, a precursor of carnitine biosynthesis, in rats. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2009 Oct;297(4):G681-6. doi: 10.1152/ajpgi.00238.2009. Epub 2009 Aug 13. PMID: 19679820.